Info about me

Beale AFB for now, California, United States
I'm a loving, sarcastic, self pro-claimed genius family man. On September 28 2010 I had an anterior/posterior spinal fusion; L4-S1 were worked on. I am currently employed by the USAF for now and I have been working out for the past 11 yrs. I have been married to my wonderful wife Kate for 7 glorious yrs, and have a badass 5 yr old Vince. That's about it for now.....

Monday, February 28, 2011

Back in the game

Sunday was a flop; I got sucked into playing the new NBA JAM all day.  The game is freakin awesome!!!  Back on topic I just got back from the gym; its really hard to stay within the 25lb limit but I am.  Performed hammer rows, superset of lat pulldowns (down to the front and then down behind the neck=1), pullovers, and a couple of half assed pullups.  For biceps I did incline dumb bell curls and then got on the bicep machine and did some close grip work.  Even though the weight is super low; I keep the reps high and concentrate on forcing blood into the muscle.  Ordered some supplements today got those chewable amino acids and got a tub of pump-bol.  Read some really good reviews on pump-bol and I'm excited to check it out.  My back aches all the way through the workout and I can't tell if its just my lower back muscles moaning and groaning or the actual fusion itself.  Hopefully it fades away.  Also March is the last of month of all the hardcore pain killers that I'm on right now.  I will start weaning down to something less extreme and hopefully it will control my pain as well as it is now.  I started a thread in bodybuilding.com about this blog and what I was going through; apparently my thread wasn't good enough to be posted in because I never got any responses.  Oh well I guess that's why I never posted on there before.  That's it for today; if anyone has any questions let me know.  I'm outta here

No comments:

Post a Comment