Info about me

Beale AFB for now, California, United States
I'm a loving, sarcastic, self pro-claimed genius family man. On September 28 2010 I had an anterior/posterior spinal fusion; L4-S1 were worked on. I am currently employed by the USAF for now and I have been working out for the past 11 yrs. I have been married to my wonderful wife Kate for 7 glorious yrs, and have a badass 5 yr old Vince. That's about it for now.....

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's my turn

So I have tried searching for information, stories, or something about people that have had spinal fusions and have gone back to the gym.  All I have found was more questions and how peoples' fusion has affected their career/personal life.  My goal is to let other people out there that it's possible to go back the gym; and to either gain new muscle or get back what they had.  I have been working out regularly for 11 yrs now, and what I want is to get back the size and strength I had before my surgery.  I am going to try and update this daily with how the workouts have been, pain levels of on and off days, and progression.  I welcome any criticism, your own personal experiences, and any other relevant information.  I work hard, play hard, and I am brutally honest.  So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment