Info about me

Beale AFB for now, California, United States
I'm a loving, sarcastic, self pro-claimed genius family man. On September 28 2010 I had an anterior/posterior spinal fusion; L4-S1 were worked on. I am currently employed by the USAF for now and I have been working out for the past 11 yrs. I have been married to my wonderful wife Kate for 7 glorious yrs, and have a badass 5 yr old Vince. That's about it for now.....

Friday, February 25, 2011

Where has it gone????

Yea so no gym yesterday or today; I seriously want to know what the hell happened to my motivation.  I know that the muscle pain and the soreness in back from lifting is really not that bad.  Yesterday I was supposed to do back and biceps; so now that gets pushed to Saturday. I do know that I tried going late morning/afternoon time but got caught up with family time.  3:00 is when everyone starts pouring into the base gym, and it gets crowded quick!!!  It's so freakin disappointing when I don't follow through with something; especially when it comes to the gym. 
On a different note I'm going to order some supplements some time next week hopefully.  I tried a sample of Amino Energy from Optimum Nutrition and it worked pretty well.  So I would like to get a jar of that and chewable amino acid tablets.  I already have some protein and creatine so adding those other 2 would be a nice bonus.  I was going to post the huge list of pain medications that I have taken in the past up until now, but I decided against that one.  But if anyone out there has any questions about a type of pain meds or what kind worked the best for me.  Just let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment